This website (Website) is owned and operated by Arresti VPN™ Pty Ltd ACN 658 736 559 (Arresti VPN, we, us).
1.1 Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of our Website.
1.2 This Website may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites) which are not operated by us. We have no control over the Linked Sites availability and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
2. Arresti VPN™ Platform
2.1 To use our Arresti VPN software-as-a-service platform (Platform), you will need to subscribe to the Platform using the process made available on the Website, or alternatively, the Arresti VPN app.
3. Intellectual property
3.1 All material on this Website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, videos or pricing (Content) is owned by or licensed to Arresti VPN. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or copies of the Content supplied to you for any purpose, without our prior written consent, or as permitted by law.
4. Your conduct
4.1 You must not:
- use the Website in breach of any laws or regulations;
- use the Website in breach of Arresti VPN’s current acceptable use policy, as published on the Website from time to time;
- use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or offend others;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website; or
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of, or accessed through, the Website.
4.2 Without limiting the above, you must not and must not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; or
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
4.3 If you believe that someone has breached any of the above conditions, please let us know.
4.4 We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any person other than Arresti VPN.
5.1 We take reports of abusive content and copyright infringement seriously. If you find any content on our Website that is incorrect or offensive, or suspect that the content infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.1 By accessing our Website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this Website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this Website are hereby excluded. By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this Website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Arresti VPN Pty Ltd
Address: 1/3 Harvton Street
Stafford QLD 4053
Telephone: 1300 240 829
This information was last updated on 30 November 2022.